Solution Architect (Sales)
Purpose of Job Role:
Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs. Responsible for short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals. Supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high-level design phases.
· Drives end-to-end technical solutions
· Scopes, defines and designs solutions
· Transfers knowledge and drives re-use
· Drive customer engagements related to RAN solutions.
· Prepare value argumentation that satisfies the customer specific needs.
· Lead offer preparations as the CSR.
· Understand competitors’ RAN solutions.
· Understand Ericsson unique values in RAN and 5G in particular.
· Creating & Innovating
· Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
· Persuading & Influencing
· Applying Expertise & Technology
· Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Qualifications and Experience
· Relevant Bachelor’s degree
· 8+ years of Ericsson RAN solution expertise.
· Experience from working as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Excellent communications skills.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
TAG: MMEAHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || || Riyadh || Consulting&SysInt; IT; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 288243