We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 115,000 employees.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
As a Governance Lead, you will be responsible for driving, analysing and reporting the Support & Repair financial performance across all customers within CU UK & Ireland, with support from the local SDM’s, to ensure that the intended cost level and profitability are in line with the approved Contract Business case. This role reports to the Head of Support & Repair, CU UK & Ireland, and has key engagements with the appropriate Service Delivery Managers.
- Responsible for Financial planning, reporting and controlling support across all UK & Ireland Support and Repair contracts.
- Driving process improvements around S&R financial management and reporting
- Supporting SDM’s to ensure forecast and financial reporting accuracy and consistency
- Monitor the financial performance of all contracts versus SDP3 and Forecast to ensure sufficient financial transparency for contract execution in line with the approved cost baseline under the accountability of the Head of Support & Repair.
- Support Head of Support & Repair with cost centre budget control
- Monitors performance and quality of contributing teams such as SDM’s (Service Delivery Managers), PFM’s (Programme Finance Managers)
- Monitors contractual levels of balance sheet items and takes corrective action where required to improve these measures.
Experience & Skills
- Reporting and Communication Skills
- Financial Analysis, Acumen and Skills
- Focus on Continual Service Improvement
- Self-motivated and team focused
- Ability to adapt to change
- Market Insight
- Experience of working in a Customer Support environment will be beneficial but not esential
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || SharedServ
Req ID: 288237