PtP Accounting & Analysis
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As our ideal candidate, you should have:
- Manage invoices so that it is processed and paid on time.
- Process with high quality and according to Ericsson’s Invoice to Payment process and approved legal requirements.
- Manage open items in the Accounts Payable ledger to ensure that the financial data framework is correct
- Perform month end closing activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Experience in AP, Sourcing or SAP is a plus
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || SharedServ
Req ID: 288236