Tools Developer for student job wanted!
We are team of tool developers looking for a student helper who is willing to participate in our efforts to be excellent.
Our daily activities include operation in international challenging environment, trying new methods and software, exploring possible options, constant learning and improvement, taking initiative, and driving action.
If you would like to be a part of it, apply to this ad and join us in our Zagreb office!
What can you expect?
- Stimulating work surroundings using agile way of working
- Direct contact with internal Ericsson stakeholders and users
Required competence, skills and values:
- Graduate study (last year)
- Systematic approach and precision
- Team spirit and cooperation
- Knowledge/experience in object oriented programming
- Database knowledge
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
Following would be considered a plus:
- Advanced knowledge of Java and Maven
- Experience in Web technologies (HTML, CSS, TypeScript)
- SVN / Git / Gerrit knowledge and experience
- Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA/NetBeans/Visual Studio knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Spring/Slim/Propel Framework
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Work according to test-driven development process
- Advanced DB knowledge (preferably MySQL)
- Linux/CentOS knowledge and experience
- Familiar with CI/CD concept and Jenkins
- Familiar with Kubernetes system
Your responsibilities would include:
- Tools development and maintenance
- Technical support for users of internal Ericsson tools
- Participation in technical analysis and design
- Communicating with internal Ericsson stakeholders
- Writing technical documentation, test scenarios and providing support
Application must contain information:
- CV in English together with your application letter
- Type of university degree clearly mentioned
Croatian citizenship is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.