Production Quality Engineer
Set up & maintain quality control processes, methods and tools for project & volume production
Overall monitor production quality performance and lead improvements
Analyze and solve quality problems to secure production and deliveries
Carry out Process and Product audit and follow up CAP/PAP
- Standard workmanship knowledge
- Understand manufacturing/warehousing process
- Quality assurance/quality tools knowledge
- Lean Production
- New Product Introduction process/Transfer Product Introduction process
- ESD Knowledge; General IPC/ISO knowledge; process audit competence
- Behavioral Competences
- Working with people
- Analyzing/Logical thinking
- Presenting and communicating information
- Leading and supervising
- Learning and researching
- Deliver results and meeting customer expectations
- Minimum Qualififcation & Experience Requirements
- Deep experience in production and logistical processes
- Deep experience of techniques and production processes
- University degree or the equivalent knowledge in a tecnial subject
- Approx. 2 – 5 years relevant experience is manufacturing engineering, quality management
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 288167