Domain Sales Manager
If you’re Interested in building the networks of tomorrow, leading complex programs and exceeding client’s needs then an opportunity awaits you in the Business Development team within Networks at Ericsson. As the Engagement lead role towards the T-Mobile account you will work closely with clients and partners to drive and support opportunities, manage performance and use innovation and quest for easy to identify improved ways of working. This position offers direct involvement across the spectrum of commercial, technology and execution, while also providing the opportunity to engage in growing the account.
This is a great opportunity to develop your sales background and expand your career in a highly visible role within Ericsson. This is your chance to join a team that is directly responsible for supporting one of our key accounts.
Ericsson is looking for a Domain Sales Manager to provide account support and continuously develop opportunities across the Networks portfolio. You will support the core Networks Team and act as the conduit between the Domain and the Customer Unit. In this role you will
The right candidate for this role will have a passion for sales, a customer focused mentality and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Act as an intermediary between Networks Domain and the Customer Unit and ensure proper scope for customer projects and initiatives
- Drive adherence to sales process and tools
- Lead team in the development of new opportunities
- Drive sales operations related change programs
- Promote strategic thinking and understanding of how actions and decisions impact key company measures and profitable growth.
- Support and contribute to overall Networks team strategy
- Contribute to overall success of the account and Networks team business objectives
- Highly analytical with 6+ years of experience in a Business Development, Engagement Manager, or equivalent role
- Extensive experience in the telecom industry working wireless service providers
- Proven ability in getting results within a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstrated capability with driving innovation in the changing technology industry through producing new ideas, approaches, or insights to influence customers.
- Ability to adapt quickly to the evolving technology environment while embracing new ideas and change.
- Adaptable interpersonal style to lead different people and situations, acting as a change agent for the company.
- High degree of comfort in presenting on strategic problems, technical solutions, and business challenges to senior executive teams including customers at the executive level.
- Ability to identify, seize, and act upon business opportunities while showing an awareness of profit, loss, and added value in relation to own work and to the whole organization
- Technical and/or project management background
- Excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with planning and organizing large projects
- Outstanding business and sales acumen
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Bellevue || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 288119