Just graduate from Engineering and looking for telco opportunities? join us as Tx Implementation Engineer, is a Trainee position so you have to be ready to learn, grow and be part of the 5G revolution.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Define scope of implementation and create detailed time plan
- In agreement with Vendor Management and CPM plan the rollout
- Perform coordination works in reporting
- Based on the rollout plan secure internal and external rollout capacity
- Secure call-of process to issue PO and Network for internal resources
- Secure that quality, environment & OHS KPI measurements are in place and continuously measured
- Based in improvements possibilities drive changes and updates
- Coordinate global KPI and customer requirements regarding site audit of high-risk activities
- Drive resolution of change requests from suppliers including approving fast track
- Monitor the overall request for compensation
- Setup acceptance procedures towards suppliers
For this, you need:
- Be just graduate from Communications, Electronic or related Engineering
- Basic knowledge and interest in transmission activities-areas
- Fluent English
- Less than 2 years of working experience. Practices and social service are welcoming.
- Energy and team work.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || SharedServ
Req ID: 288117