Charging System Support Lead
Charging System Support Lead
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
You will be responsible for monitoring alarms and performance of complex Telecom BSS systems, initiate trouble tickets (TT) in case of any issues with monitored nodes, escalate to L2 support for unresolved issues. Responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of 2nd Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Take ownership of the customer relationship, responsible for ensuring the correct and proper execution of the processes within L2 operations.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the monitoring tools as per the SLA defined in the process.
- Forward technical support issues that cannot be addressed by the L2 team to the appropriate technician (Level 2 or Escalation Team).
- 24x7 proactive monitoring of Telecom BSS Stack including CRM, Billing Application, Charging Application, Mediation and Activation, Order and Catalog System etc and IT Infrastructure of Operating Systems, Server, Storage, Networking equipments at minimum. Monitoring includes telecom services and components alerts configured in the IT Service Management tool and escalating the same to the concerned resolver group based on the reference document provided by the stakeholders
- Escalations and Follow up with the Resolver Grouper team specified in the Service Management Tool
- Education: University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related discipline
- 7-12 years of experience in an IT Telco as Support engineer & Team Lead.
- Good leadership skills and experienced Handling Team & customer
- Advanced understanding and development experience of web service, soap protocol
- Understanding of provisioning and activation flow and logic in a telco IT environment
- English skills, oral and written
Working Hours: Business Hours – Sunday-Thursday. Will work In Shifts to manage Business Priorities
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Bangladesh (BD) || || Dhaka || ServEng
Req ID: 288056