Head of Supply - Thailand
We are now looking for a Senior Line Manager Supply to create and ensure Customer value and satisfaction through an efficient Supply Chain. This is done by developing the Supply Strategy bringing the Supply Strategy into execution with operational efficiency.
- You will drive the supply process to fulfil customer orders and deliver products in a cost efficient way to our customers on time
- Optimize the e2e process from suppliers to customers the Line Managers Supply needs to understand customer needs and act with a holistic view to bring order to cash.
- Ensure supply execution
- Apply the supply strategy
- Apply the supply processes
- Ericsson Leadership Framework
•Deep experience from Supply, and some experience from pre-sales and customer project support desirable.
•Vast experience from forecasting and dimensioning of Supply capacity (resources & infrastructure) based on business needs as well as implementation of Supply processes and models.
•Ability to lead a complex organization within Supply for multiple customers. Realize synergies and scale effects across countries and customers while ensuring quality.
•Strong skills to drive appropriate Supply strategies across all areas of Ericsson product and solutions offerings.
•Ability to effectively translate customer engagement needs into requirements on Supply solutions.
•Clear understanding of capabilities needed for the Region.
•Ability to lead multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, empowering and creating synergies
•People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in a large, complex organization
•Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization
•Capability to work strategies, process, tools and methods cross the region
•Ability to lead a complex Supply organization for multiple customers
•Thought leadership and commercial understanding as needed to identify short and long term business priorities
- Education: Academic degree or the equivalent level of knowledge in whatever way acquired
- Min 7 years of experience
- High level of Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Managerial skills
- Proven leadership behavior
- Interest and desire to lead people