Integration Engineer (2020 Campus)
- Provide global service delivery to telecommunication operators all over the world.
- Create configuration low level design data, Provide software upgrades of existing network nodes or introduce new nodes in the network.
- Work with our customers to provide system Integration, Rollout, Optimization and Consultation of the Network. Include EPC, IoT, 5GC, NFV and so on.
- Knowledge sharing with team.
- Plan and co-ordinate activities with internal/external customers.
- Provide technical support for Ericsson products; Support Project Managers as technical subject matter expert.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science.
- Demonstrate high level of interest in the telecommunication industry.
- Skilled communicator: besides fluent in Chinese, good command of English (spoken + written).
- Demonstrated leadership and team work abilities.
- Able to work in high pressure and dynamic environment.
- Be proactive, self-motivated and work independently.
- Be customer orientated.
- Strong IP knowledge and Unix/Linux knowledge preferred.
- Willing to travel in China and abroad, and travel rate is around 70% each year.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 287969