Integration Engineer (2020 Campus)
- Deploy Ericsson ENM (Ericsson Network Manager) and ECM (Ericsson Cloud Manager) solution on customer site including on site engineering, software loading, configuration, integration and troubleshooting.
- Develop/Deploy customer specific application on top of OSS/ENM and cloud management system.
- During project, support sales /product manager/project manager with technical consultant.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Telecommunications, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering. Who is in other major but interested in the telecommunication industry is also welcomed.
- Good communication skills, English as working language.
- Good leadership skills and team cooperation abilities.
- Quick learner, be proactive, self-motivated and work independently.
- Able to adapt to the new working environment.
- Familiar with Linux Operating System and TCP/IP network technology is preferred.
- Familiar with Cloud related technology (Cloud Management/Orchestration) is preferred.
- Experienced with Server integration or script development (Shell/Python) is preferred.
- Accept high-frequency business trip domestically /internationally.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 287962