Head of Business Development, CU IoT
We are looking for Business Development Manager for MNEA CU IOT, reporting to Head of MNEA CU-IOT.
This position will lead and oversee the development and growth of profitable new business in the ML-China IoT market, and will develop and maintain effective relationships with new and existing customers. This position will engage internal sales team involving our customers in the co-creation process of new IoT end to end solution. The position will also be accountable for business growth through managing business development activities, and ensuring that these are delivered in accordance to the CU-IoT strategy and growth plan.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Identify new business opportunities, including new markets, new partnerships with other businesses, new ways to reach existing markets, or new product or service offerings
- Ensure efficient and effective marketing and promotional planning through the Marketing team. Deliver key sales presentations
- Drive customer engagement through Ericsson sales teams for co-creation of new end-to-end IoT solutions
- Establish strategic relationships with Ericsson management teams as well as with customer executives
- Support achievement of IoT platform sales targets in ML-China
- Develop annual sales plan and budget while managing the Business Development strategy in support of budget
Critical Experiences and Skills
- BS degree in Business or Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in the ICT industry with proven track record in IoT related projects and sales
- Experience in customer interaction and negotiation with proven consulting and technical abilities
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Customer focused, and good at building new relations
- Extensive understanding of the operator and verticals environment and be able to translate the customer’s strategic directions into Ericsson offerings
- Demonstrate ability to adapt and /or make changes and innovate
- Energetic, positive and outgoing with a commitment to win
- Strong listening, communication and presentation skills.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 287867