Chief Technology Officer
We are now looking for Chief Technology Officer(CTO) for MNEA CU IoT, reporting to Head of MNEA CU-IOT.
This position is responsible for delivering mid-term and long-term strategy to ensure CU IoT's business increase and market share. This position will engage internal sales team involving our customers in the co-creation process of new IoT end to end solution. The position will also be accountable for business growth through managing business development activities, and ensuring that these are delivered in accordance to the CU-IoT strategy and growth plan.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Partner close with customers on mid-term and long-term technology strategy alignment
- Co-operation closely with solution team to promote Ericsson end-to-end IoT solution to customers.
- Engage key stakeholders, partnering closely with BAs/domains, and actively contribute to the customer’s success, ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Drive customer engagement through Ericsson sales teams for co-creation of new end-to-end IoT solution
- Support achievement of IoT platform sales targets in ML-China
Critical Experiences and Skills
- BS degree and above in Business or Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in ICT industry with proven track record in IOT related projects and sales.
- Strong knowledge of Ericsson products portfolio and deep understanding of ICT industry trends.
- Proven experience in strategic planning, tactical planning, business and project management.
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Innovative, solutions-oriented and with the ability to balance short- and long-term priorities.
- Comprehensive understanding of the customer’s business, operations and objectives in order to achieve sales targets in the mid and long-term.
- Energetic, positive and outgoing with a commitment to win
- Strong listening, communication and presentation skills.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 287866