Introduction of the unit
At Industrial Design & UX we collaborate to create value for our users and customers by continuous user research, design thinking and iterative design doing. We are a diverse team, based in the center of the Ericsson Campus in our new Design Studio. We believe that a tight collaboration between UX competences and Industrial Design is crucial to deliver world class experiences.
In the UX Team our goal is to understand both our B2B users and our business objectives. As Junior UX Visual Designer you deliver what wows the user, designing successful solutions in multi-faceted digital channels based on content priority, visual design and the right page components. You feel comfortable in all kinds of digital environments and platforms and will design and prototype in collaboration with industrial designers, UX architects and cross-disciplinary partners.
You will deliver prototypes and digital content with the right visual level that are coherent and aligned with our brand and the Ericsson UX Strategy throughout all stages of the product cycle.
As a Junior UX Visual Designer you need to:
- Deliver high fidelity designed prototypes both as page by page design and executable interactive concepts.
- Have an artistic taste, visual thinking and a good intuition about how to communicate visually.
- Guide the user to the goal of the solution through proven and effective interactive design, appropriate use of imagery, and effective layouts.
- Contribute to The Ericsson Design System.
- Master visual design in the areas of illustrations, movement and video, and have an interest in the areas of 3D, animations and augmented reality.
- Have experience in agile ways of working.
- You hold relevant academic degree and have at least 2 years of related experience.
- You have a sharp professional toolbox and well-oiled, methodical way of working.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, XD).
- Excellent visual and verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects (mobile/web applications and/or hardware), your specific contributions and your design process.
- You are a team player with professionalism, enthusiasm and confidence.
- You are self-motivated, pro-active and willing to be challenged by management, experts and development teams.
It is a plus if you have experience in implementing UX ways of working in a global B2B company.
As a person you are
Driven, open minded, have a pro-active mindset and are eager to learn.
For any questions or enquiries, please contact recruiter Sarah Lashari, firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that a portfolio is essential for the application of this position. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
We are reviewing applications continuously/ apply at latest 1st of December 2019.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 287801