Introduction of the unit
At Industrial Design & UX we collaborate to create value for our users and customers by continuous user research, design thinking and iterative design doing. We are a diverse team, based in the center of the Ericsson Campus in our new Design Studio. We believe that a tight collaboration between UX competences and Industrial Design is crucial to deliver world class experiences.
In the UX Team our goal is to understand both our B2B users and our business objectives. As Senior UX Architect you set the user experience by connecting the dots from UX research, projects stakeholders and business goals. You articulate and clarify the objectives from a user centric point of view, delivering storyboards, workflows, journeys and wireframes. You will collaborate with hardware and software designers to co-design and regularly gather the representatives needed to create an experience and outcome together. Always balancing desirability, feasibility and viability along with delivering value for both user and our business partners.
Together with our team of highly skilled industrial designers and visual designers, you’ll make new experiences tangible by representing them in the right level of fidelity for people to understand and evaluate the solution.
Together with the UX team you will also be instrumental in setting up our new UX Lab.
As a Senior UX Architect you need to:
- Deliver digital solutions, designed to exceed user needs and expectations as well as meeting the business objectives.
- Understand and manage user flows, identifying user personas and map and maintain user journeys.
- Deliver interaction models and navigation schemes in line with user needs and project scope.
- Communicate clearly, create a strong internal network and have an analytical mindset.
- Lead workshops, present to senior leadership, be fluent in both business and user needs.
- Have rapid visualization skills for wireframing, storyboards, scenarios and more.
- You hold a relevant academic degree and have at least 8 years of related experience.
- You have a sharp professional toolbox and a well-oiled, methodical way of working.
- You have a strong and versatile sense of aesthetics, form and human factors.
- You have creative leadership qualities and good organizational skills.
- You are a team player with professionalism, enthusiasm and confidence.
- You have excellent presentation, communication and storytelling skills as well as good verbal and written presentation skills in English and Swedish.
- You are self-motivated, pro-active and willing to be challenged by management, experts and development teams.
- You combine creativity and strategic thinking.
- You are eager to learn about new and complex technologies and systems.
It is a plus if you have experience of working in a global B2B environment.
As a person you are driven, open minded and have a pro-active curious mindset.
For any questions or enquiries, please contact recruiter Sarah Lashari, firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that a portfolio is essential for the application of this position. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
We are reviewing applications continuously/ apply at latest 1st of December 2019.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 287798