Introduction of the unit
At Industrial Design & UX we collaborate to create value for our users and customers by continuous user research, design thinking and iterative design doing. We are a diverse team, based in the center of the Ericsson Campus in our new Design Studio. We believe that a tight collaboration between UX competences and Industrial Design is crucial to deliver world class experiences.
Before, during and after any solution is developed, thorough user research is needed to bring analytics and insights to the team and stakeholders. In the UX Team our goal is to understand our B2B users as well as our business objectives. This is where you as Senior UX Researcher will excel, creating user tests, conducting guerilla and protype tests and delivering conclusions such as user journeys and personas based on user data to drive the next design iterations.
As Senior UX Researcher you will push for new qualitative research methods and deal with user data. You will analyze goals, attitudes and behaviors, collecting pain and gain points experienced by the user when trying to complete their tasks. All this in relation to our products, solutions and services for continuous improvement of usability and accessibility.
Together with the UX team you will also be instrumental in setting up our new UX Lab.
The role is geared around users and analyzing real-life phenomena in order to furnish detailed facts and to draw conclusions from IRL studies and online behavioral data.
As a Senior UX Researcher you will:
- Develop well-crafted research plans with clear research objectives.
- Write usability research screeners and discussion guides.
- Recruit targeted end-users for specific research studies.
- Analyze what users do, find pain and gain points.
- Use analytics and user research to merge who, what and where with the why.
- Be responsible for doing data-driven interpretation.
- Identify goals, signals, and metrics to track KPIs that indicate UX issues.
- See and develop synergies between Software and Hardware research.
- Present visual research results in a clear and pedagogic way for a wide range of decision makers.
- You hold relevant academic degree, have at least 8 years of related experience and many user tests behind you.
- You can show a relevant portfolio of cases based on user research studies.
- You have a sharp professional toolbox and well-oiled, methodical way of working.
- You have a strong and versatile sense of aesthetics, form and human factors.
- You have creative leadership qualities and good organizational skills.
- You are a team player with professionalism, enthusiasm, confidence and self-motivation.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills as well as good verbal and written presentation skills in English and Swedish.
It is a plus if you have experience from field observation and behavioral studies of end users and compatible data-driven behavior analysis.
As a person you are driven, open minded, have a pro-active mindset and are eager to learn.
For any questions or enquiries, please contact recruiter Sarah Lashari, firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that a portfolio is essential for the application of this position. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
We are reviewing applications continuously/ apply at latest 1st of December 2019.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 287797