Company Controlling Specialist
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
The Company Control HUB Mediterranean East (CCHUB) was established 2010 and is the prime guarantor of financial information, compliance, governance and risk management for all companies and branch offices within Italy and South East Europe & Israel. The Company Control HUB also supports and adds value to the business (business owners, business controllers and Ericsson management) by providing expert accounting, treasury and tax advice, and by securing compliant solutions for complex business transactions from a legal entity perspective.
Currently, CCHUB Bucharest site carry out company controlling activities (financial reporting) for 11 countries in South East Europe & Israel: Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Montenegro, Greece, Israel, Cypus, Malta and Albania. The other site in Rome is dealing with Italy (3 legal entities) and Libya.
Main accountabilities – you will:
- Ensure compliance/control & process alignment
- Perform company controlling activities for the assigned entities (mainly related to compliance in financial reporting)
- Ensure accuracy of balance sheet and income statement together with CC and Tax management by managing timely period end closing
- Ensure a well-documented bridge between accounting records in ERP system and statutory and tax reporting
- Secure local records retention and timely archiving of accounting documents in line with legislation
- Support in preparation of IFRS reporting and related bridge between statutory reporting
- Support in information preparation for board of directors
- Secure proper transfer price documentation and argumentation based upon local legislation
- Provide accounting advice to operational units and other areas
- Specify requirements for local deviations from Accounting Directives and request creation for changes in the company chart of accounts
- Support in providing accurate legal forecasts
- Preparation of applicable SOX controls
Technical/soft skills – you will:
- Economic University degree/diploma
- Experience in IFRS reporting
- 5 years experience in finance accounting and reporting
- Accounting & Reporting Skills
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Ericsson Business Processes Knowledge (if from internal)
- English Skills; Any other foreign language is a plus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Working with people
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Planning & Organizing
What we offer
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Work from home and flexible work schedule
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || SharedServ
Req ID: 287760