Mini-Link CI Developer
Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is now looking for a CI developer.
As a CI developer, your role will include wide range of development and support activities. Our focus is on Agile ways of working. We are organized in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Management and analysis of automated tests run on real HW
- Configuration and maintenance of test environment, replacement of faulty HW
- Close cooperation with autotest developers
- Troubleshoot and fix possible faults
- Drive continuous improvements of test environment
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Testing approach
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Support mindset
- Solid IP knowledge
- Basic Jenkins knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English
- Flexibility and quick learning
- Ability to work in team
- Basic scripting / programming skills (Java, Bash, Python)
- Understanding of telecom and especially mobile networks
- Be familiar with Git, Gerrit and Jenkins
- Jira knowledge
- Ability to work in Agile
- Jenkins DSL plug-in knowledge
- Linux knowledge
- ISTQB certificate
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile and laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (C, C + +, Java, Networking, Testing skills, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 287754