- Job title
This job description is for the position of Software developer in the Smart Manufacturing department, located in the BNEW GSU CN.
This engineer reports to the Manager of SW Development.
The main responsibilities are:
· As SW developer to research, specify, deployment and improve the SW features for smart manufacturing concepts (automation assembly, SMA and test process with MES integration and other production process).
· As SW developer to be responsible for the application SW, service package in container or SW platform design & release
· As SW developer to support product manager to maintain the user story and product backlog.
· To study and research the new technology on smart manufacturing, including but not limited ABC tech (AI, big data analysis, cloud).
· To support maintenance group on SW solution when needed;
· To support technical competence development on SW level;
- Requirements of the job
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Solid knowledge and experience with at least one of OO languages C++, java, python.
- Hands on experiences with containerization, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Good knowledge with SW development environment, such as Git;
- Good knowledge and experience in Linux, especially CentOS.
- The knowledge on service-oriented architecture (SOA) and microservice and experiences to build scalable service is a plus.
- Experiences on data analytics, machine learning development are plus.
- Knowledge with relational database and also NoSQL database knowledge is a plus
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, Azure and Ali) is a plus.
- Good problem analysis and solving skills;
- Good communication skills and social ability, being a team player;
- Be flexible, enthusiastic, creative and pro-active;
- Fluent in English speaking, understanding and writing;
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 287724