Head of Service Delivery | Digital Services
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
As part of our growth strategy, we are now looking for a Head of Service Delivery (based in Sydney) to support a strategic account. Managing a large team, you will have overall responsiblity for delivery the program of works for this customer. This includes customer facing responsibility, internal stakholder management (to leadership team level) and people management. You will also have responsibility for profitability and contribution to top line.
In this role, you would:
- Take overall responsibility for Delivery of Digital Services projects for a Customer and Prime responsible for the complete Program engagement
- Support the KAM organization in pre-sales opportunities for the customer
- Check technical and business conformance of the project towards the Customers’ requirements and validates the specifications
- Be able to build a strong Customer Relationship at Executive Level
- Lead teams of more than 20+ people in a multicultural environment
- Ensure all projects are tightly planned, resourced and can maintain profitability over time as changes arise
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the program by overseeing the monitoring and reporting of program related trends, capability development and performance against project plans and budgets
- Develop a positive & productive culture within the program
- Contribute to the development of a long-term strategy and plan for the business
- Ensure the organization gets the tooling and develop the appropriate skills to build a high-performance organization and to drive employee development and maximize retention.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- 10+ years experience, within the Telco/Systems Integration Industry on driving IT and Network transformation programs or projects of high complexity
- Domain knowledge and experience in Cloud technologies including NFVi, SDI, SDN, VMs
- Domain knowledge and experience in Mobile Core and Packet Core technologies, IMS and UDC
- Proven record of accomplishments in leading Digital Services type of Pre-Sales & Delivery
- Have a proven track record of successful Project / Program Management
- Proven line management experience
- Experience directing $20m+ projects
- Proven track record working for a supplier towards major telecom operators
- You will promote knowledge sharing and mentoring
- You will drive Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- You are capable of coping with pressures & setbacks
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.