Service Delivery Manager
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the correct and proper delivery of customer support services to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial and commercial performance of delivered customer support services. You will also ensure that agreed margins are achieved whilst delivering Service Level Agreement fulfillment and customer happiness. The role also includes leading the customer network support engineers’ team and working closely with the competence centers, global support, and product line maintenance teams.
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
- Builds strong relationship with customer.
- Manages customer perception/expectations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Owns the support contract; responsible for contract fulfillment according to SLA.
- Actively involved during Emergencies; provide Customer management updates as needed.
- Handles customer management escalations and engage the right levels/organizations.
- Calls for and drive periodical customer Service Performance Review meetings.
- Provides Monthly Business Reports.
- Ensures timely Handover from Project to Support.
- Identifies add-on sales opportunities.
- Control Over Deliveries.
- SLA’s financial cost and profitability control.
- Periodical Governance review meetings.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong customer management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Customer oriented and ability to develop high level of customer intimacy
- CS portfolio knowledge
- Financial understanding; business minded
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng