Innovation Project Business Intern
Ericsson ONE Beijing, the China hub of Ericsson’s global internal accelerator, is now looking for interns. You will join a diverse team to make ideas happen. You will accelerate ideas into real prototypes and business opportunities, supported by Ericsson ONE experts and mentors. It will be like running a startup, and you will get experience of using both lean startup and design thinking methodology to accelerate and execute on ideas.
As a business intern you will be the business mind of the group, we expect you to form value propositions and drive business modeling. Further we expect you to do market research and analysis to build viable go-to-market strategies.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- innovation projects that ultimately leads to funding
- Develop a prototype
- Create viable value propositions and business models
- Conduct market research and
- Education: You have recently studied or are studying a M.Sc or MBA in Business
- Strong analytical skills and ability to acquire new knowledge and apply it in the job
- Ability to develop and drive new ways of working, to produce results in a more efficient way
- Excellent problem solver
- Creativity and ability to work independently
- Project management skills with initiation and decision-making skills
- Ability to work well with people
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 287632