Date: Jul 17, 2019
Ericsson ONE Beijing, the China hub of Ericsson’s global internal accelerator, is now looking for summer interns. For 6 weeks this summer, you will join a diverse team to make ideas happen. You will accelerate ideas into real prototypes and business opportunities, supported by Ericsson ONE experts and mentors. It will be like running a startup, and you will get experience of using both lean startup and design thinking methodology to accelerate and execute on ideas.
As an engineering intern you will be responsible for developing the technical solutions for the ideas. We expect you to develop real, tangible prototypes to prove the ideas technical viability.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
· Craft and execute strategic innovation projects that ultimately leads to funding
· Develop a prototype with the help of cross-functional teams of innovation managers, ideators, business leaders
· Finding suitable technical solutions and implementing them in prototype
· Test and launch new product/service offerings
· Innovate, monitor and report progress to ensure consistent achievement of project goals
· Education: You have recently studied or are studying a B.Sc. or M.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Mechanical engineering and other related majors
· Strong analytical skills and ability to acquire new knowledge and apply it in the job
· Excellent problem solver
· Strong technical skills in domain, and ability to apply those to develop working demos, prototypes and products
· Detail oriented, highly organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication skills
· A passion for entrepreneurship is a must and startup experience a plus
· Creativity and ability to work independently
· Project management skills with initiation and decision-making skills
· Ability to work well with people
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 287628