Packet Core Instructor
We are now looking for an Instructor, who will primarily be responsible for delivery and customization of 4G, 3G and 2G training products for Learning Services customers.
- You will be responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs for Internals/customers. (A test lesson will be organized to verify the pedagogics/technical content/course structure/classroom conduct)
- Develop technical course content for Internal /Customer trainings
- Collaborating with other organizations (PDU and PLM) to stay updated on latest RAN developments
- Facilitation of training events
- Propose & develop learning architecture
- Provide mentoring for other staff both formally and informally.
- Education: Technical University degree or equivalent,
- Excellent command of English written and verbally,
- Knowledge on mobile telecommunication technology (in general),
- Knowledge of Mobile Packet Core Technology:
- SGSN/MME, Packet Gateway and so on,
- Knowledge of IP Technology and Cloud (at least one of Openstack, VMware, Kubernetes, Linux),
- Practical experience with integration and configuration of the main EPC nodes:
- Presentation & communication skills,
- Desire to learn new technologies and develop cross-domain competence and trainings,
- Adapting & responding to change,
- Planning & organizing,
- Willingness and flexibility to travel globally (up to 50% travel time).
- Applying expertise & technology.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.