We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
• Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions;
• Troubleshoot on configuration and products issues;
• Define test and migration strategy;
• Define the quality milestone;
• Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis;
• Work with other domains to list potential activities and solutions;
• Develop technical presentations/proposals, and perform customer presentations;
• Support solution deployment;
• Provide feedback to R&D;
• Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing;
• Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build;
• Collaborate with the PDU and PLM Teams.
• Telecommunication degree;
• Minimum years of experience: 5;
• Domain experience: area of expertise – Radio Access Network;
• Radio domain solution;
• Troubleshooting Radio Network Element;
• E2E process and methods;
• Deep knowledge about RAN deployment/support process;
• Travel availability in MELA (Market Area Europe and Latin America).
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of the CS (customer support) process;
• Serviceability/automation targets knowledge.
What we offer:
• Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
• Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
• Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
• Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
• Work – life balance.
If you would like to meet #TeamEricsson in person, let’s also connect offline during our meetups (Telco Camp by Ericsson in Kraków and in Łódź) or at other events.
It’s a great chance to ask your questions, check how it’s like to work with us or simply meet your future work buddies!