IoT Fulfillment PS IP Speciliast
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for a IoT Fulfillment PS IP Speciliast that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Verifies and implements procedural improvements and changes (down to the level of work instructions) for Customers (Operators, Enterprises, etc.) on Network nodes (Eg: HLR/HSS, GGSN etc.)
Responsible for Changes to be performed on Production environments Network related nodes (EPG, DNS etc)
Creates, verifies and maintains software scripts developed for automation of tasks related to implemention of changes for Customers (Operators, Enterprises, etc.)
Creates Requirements Specification or Functional Requirements for software application development/improvements via a proactive approach and/or manager input and/or direct customer feedback
Creates and maintains Work Instructions related to the tasks handled, proactively and/or according manager input and/or direct customer feedback, whenever new software feature is delivered
- Should have experience on the Ericsson products listed below:
- SGSN, MME
- GGSN, EP
- Ericsson IP Works: AAA, DNS
- Good IP knowledge (TCP/IP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, BGP)
- It is considered a plus to have CCNA and CCNP certifications.
- Protocol Stack knowledge (SS7, SIGTRAN) is a plus
- Should have experience in operating Cisco, Juniper, SmartEdge equipment.
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
#MELA HJ; HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 287420