Ericsson are looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business through excellent sales skills and customer relationship management. The successful candidate will drive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, technology and operations.
The Account Manager will represent our comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms to the customer. Through excellent sales skills and customer relationship management, as well as good technical acumen, you will create and lead sales opportunities and sales.
The candidate will develop strong relationships both externally and internally in order to actively contribute making the customer and Ericsson successful. As Account Manager in Ericsson you will represent the customer towards our business stakeholders and internal delivery organization to ensure excellent delivery and seamless transition from sales to operations.
• Responsible for sales targets towards our customer. Create sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
• Continuously develop a good understanding of Ericsson’s product portfolio to enable you to advise customers on best practices and solutions.
• Develop and hone customer relationships. Build strong relationships and trust with our customers from the outset and look for ways to improve our product and customer service offering.
• Drive collaboration internally among key stakeholders such as Sales, Services, Product Management to address meet your customer’s needs.
• Represent our key customers towards internal stakeholders to meet our customer needs.
• Effectively manage Ericsson sales process and activities.
• Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
• Min 5 years of experience of relationship sales and 5 years from the Telecoms or ICT industry
• Domain experience: 4G and 5G Networks
• Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
• You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
• Leadership experience
• Innovative and creative
• Proven team worker, with great social ability and interpersonal skills
• Intellectual ability and critical thinking
• Accountable and committed with a passion to win
• Strong work ethic, energetic, perseverant and result oriented
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology, and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries, and society as a whole.
Our comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms.
• Networks: We develop, deliver and manage telecommunication networks by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity. From 5G and IoT to virtualization, we are supporting digital transformation for the next generation of mobile services.
• Digital Services: Digitalization is a powerful driver of change, transforming all aspects of business. We help service providers to embrace this change with network management and operations (OSS), revenue and customer management (BSS), communication services, core network and network functions virtualization (NFV), infrastructure, and application development and maintenance (ADM).
• Managed Services: With managed services we create real value and business differentiation by taking an integrated approach covering all aspects of our customers' businesses. By managing and optimizing telecom networks and IT operations with highly industrialized processes and a truly global delivery model, we enhance operators' ability to meet – and exceed - consumer expectations.
• Emerging Business: We accelerate new and sustainable businesses beyond Ericsson's traditional core business. Technologies like 5G, artificial intelligence, automation, VR/AR, and edge computing are opening up new, vast opportunities for our customers, partners and our company. Our current businesses are targeting high growth markets where our technology is relevant, e.g. Industry 4.0 and smart manufacturing, IoT connectivity, connected vehicles, security and edge computing. Innovation is at our core, and Ericsson ONE is where new, game-changing ideas are brought to life.
Lars Magnus Ericsson founded Ericsson 140 years ago on the premise that access to communications is a basic human need. Since then we have continued to deliver ground-breaking solutions and innovate technology for good. We have always put enormous time and effort into collaborating with others to set the open standards that make global communications and connections possible. Here you will find some examples of our innovations that have had significant impact on people, business and society.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || Dublin || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Account Manager