We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Analyze customer requirements, design the solution, lead and drive technical solutions development and delivery based on the customer specifications and business needs
- Provide technical support to the team and manage resolution of technical problems
- Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas, active on information sharing, knowledge transfer and coaching within the team
- Previous experience on a similar job (at least 5 years)
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis and machine learning.
- Acumen for business flow understanding and expertise in data preparationdata mining and pre-processing.
- Strong Knowledge on SQL
- Strong Program knowledge in Java and Python
- Distributed computing paradigms such as different distributions of Hadoop, Spark.
- Telecommunication Knowledge
- Excellent Communication / Presentation skills
- Ability to take complete responsibility of new requirements
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng