Security Specialist Connectivity Management
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for a Security Specialist to drive operational excellence, continuous development and improvement of Ericsson’s security frameworks within a defined operational scope. Provide specialist security knowledge and advice, develop governance models, process, methods, tools and training to enable the organization to adequately assess security and ensure effectiveness of security programs and controls.
Analyze; changes to the business environment, corporate audit reports, security assessments, incidents, new threats and vulnerabilities and provide recommendations for improvements.In the event of failure in protection ensure that failures are; logged, appropriately managed and investigated in a fair and unbiased manner, and Improvements opportunities identified and implemented.
Answer to Security specific Customer requirements.
Main Accountabilities - you will:
- Provide input to security strategy development and target setting based on own specialist knowledge and intelligence analysis
- Formulate directives, instructions and standards in line with EGMS, management direction and applicable best.
- Deliver expert support in own area of competence
- Translate business needs into security solutions
- Manage investigations according to the standards needed to meet internal and external requirements on the investigative process
- Support the implementation of Ericsson’s security directives with focus on the Information Security Management System according to approved timeplan and responsibilities;
- Vulnerability Management;
- Ensure execution of internal assesments;
- Participate in external and customer audits;
- Drive and support the security awareness activities according to plan;
- Support and assist in handling of internal security incidents and issues;
- Perform and support Information Security Risk Management activities;
- Drive and/or participate in Security Management Board and take ownership of allocated Action Points.
- Align proactively with Ericsson strategy for continual improvement and ensure inputs regarding Gap Analysis with Information Security ISO 27001. and GDPR and proposals for improvement and also inputs for optimal global approach of security within DCP multi-site
- Ad-hoc security requests from units under scope.
- Education: Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
- Min years of experience 5
- Domain experience: Cloud, BSS, OSS, Network Security
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001, Privacy, BCM and other management system standards
- Other Specialist Security knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Ericsson Knowledge is a plus
- Ericsson Business Process Knowledge
- English Skills
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Risk Management Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Audit skills
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
MELA HJ, HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log