We are hiring engineers to develop the automation and orchestration software to support Ericsson 4G/5G products. You will be responsible for design, develop and maintain automation configuration and orchestration software for Ericsson 4G/5G products. And work closely with different sites users and support their daily work. One of our main responsibility is to develop orchestration product for Packet Core, which is part of MANO solution. It aims to provide management and orchestration on node level on top of OpenStack and VMware.
- you will work closely with product owner and in a passionate develop team. You will develop the new functionality together with all surrounding peers to make the solution work end to end. You will implement the feature in a best possible way. You could also work with customer to understand more about our end users
- Be responsible for design, development and maintenance of automation configuration and orchestration software in 4/5G and cloud solution.
- Involve in whole software development phases, include design, coding, testing, integration, release and documentation
- Provide support to users in different regions
- Improve the functionality and quality of software.
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- With more than 3 years of experience in telecom business support, a comprehensive understanding of data gateways and protocols
- 5 years of Java or more than 3 years of Python development experience, proficient in web development, and use Spring, CXF, OSGI and other frameworks;
- Proficient in the basic principles of protocols such as Socket/HTTP/HTTPS/Soap/Restful
- Ability of WSDL, XML, XSD, XSL, YAML and other definition languages
- Familiar with agile development, Waterfall Model
- ansible-related development experience is preferred
- Familiar with common operation and maintenance tools, such as Ansible, and be proficient in using shell scripts.
- Learning ability, understand new products in a short time, customize development of new functions
- English as a working language, need the ability to communicate effectively in English language with customer
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 287374