Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. Often, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Business Area Networks: where 5G was born! We’re a global team of approx. 26 000 in 93 countries, with 126 nationalities represented. About half of us work in R&D, approx. 6 000 in Group Supply and 5 000 in Service Area Networks. Together we create future-proof, scalable network architectures in an industry that is constantly on the move. Our approach is simple: we build solutions that empower our customers to meet tomorrow’s demands. 5G is happening now, with the first commercial launches implemented today
Senior Commercial Expert representing BNEW Commercial Management function in Market Areas and BNEW cross-functional teams, working to maximize Ericsson profitability and customer value while securing proper level of commercial control on price development and sensitive commercial T&Cs.
Person who will work closely with Market Area teams to provide global expert knowledge and thought leadership in complex commercial engagements to shape up winning commercial strategy and tactics for BNEW portfolio items.
Candidate needs to build and maintain strong relationship network within Market Area Commercial Management, Domains, Customer Unit Sales and Commercial Directors to ensure the best competence and commercial readiness to work with BNEW portfolio.
This role requires necessary level of seniority to handle complex commercial tasks and effectively interact with top Market Area stakeholders.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Proactive work with Market Areas contributing with SME-level competence to define sustainable commercial strategy, price positioning for BNEW Pre-PRT products and services, Price model’s and T&Cs in complex commercial deals, negotiations, High Impact Deals and BNEW non-delegated business
- On-site collaboration with Market Area Core3+ teams including customer-facing negotiations
- Secure consistent commercial decision base for BNEW’s non-delegated business and products.
- Analyze and provide recommendation for approval to head of BNEW CM and Engagement Lead and other responsible approvers for Tier 1 & Tier 2 customers.
- Secure consistent commercial data and tracking for BNEW business in Market Area including Qualified Data Tracking and Price Model tracking, drive correct use of pricing tools in Market Areas and availability of necessary commercial data for Quarterly Business Reviews
- Work as one team with Market Area Customer Units Sales, Commercial Directors, Commercial Management and Domains to secure timely and value-adding engagement in Market Area business, sustainable ways of working, as well as to provide latest techno-commercial competence of BNEW portfolio. Proactive harvesting of CI data.
- Work as one team in BNEW cross-functional teams together with Business Leads, TSS and BNEW Commercial Management team
- Proactive identification and addressing of Market Area competence gaps and missing information assets including specific guidelines, value argumentation and commercial tools.
- Contribution to BNEW techno-commercial working groups driving specific BNEW strategic initiatives and informational asset creation
- Drive change and innovation in BNEW commercial strategy providing commercial feedback to BA Strategic CM and CI & Analytics teams
- Deep techno-commercial knowledge of BNEW portfolio
Qualifications & experience requirements:
- A university degree in engineering and/or business studies
- Min 5 years work experience in Ericsson Commercial Management and/or Product Area, Service Area, Business Management, Sales in Ericsson
- Knowledge of BNEW Product and Service portfolio as well as understanding of commercial T&Cs
- Solid understanding of RAN product technology including LTE, IoT, Massive-MIMO and 5G, smart scoping and dimensioning principles
- Solid hands-on commercial experience and track record in RAN domain covering radio price model customization, commercial analysis, negotiation strategy and on-site commercial support including customer-facing meetings
- Sales role experience in Market Area
- Proven ability to act as a trusted advisor for Market Area Commercial management, Domains and Customer Units, ability to handle complex commercial disputes and negotiations
- Lean-forward working attitude and ability to solve complex problems working with high degree of independency, ability to anticipate challenges and start acting in advance
- Ability to manage stress, uneven workload and acute deadlines
- Excellent ability to operate in a cross-organizational environment, good team player
- Consistent performance and good feedback from commercial community
- Well-developed presentation and persuasive skills
- Innovative thinking and ability to see the bigger context
- Ability to travel up to 40% of time
Location: Kista, Sweden
In case of questions, please contact Magdalena Bielaszka at firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruitment process is ongoing, please apply until the 28th of July
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 287372