MS Delivery Manager Job stage 7
We are now looking for a Managed Service (MS) Delivery Manager; do you want to join us? In this role, you will secure delivery performance in alignment with the business case and managed service targets. You will be responsible to secure the quality and cost of the services delivered from their delivery unit either global or local in accordance to the expected levels agreed in the Working Level Agreements (WLA) and handle service performance requirements (global benchmark and targets). You will need to understand and act upon the end to end delivery performance even when the delivery is fragmented, thru a proper coordination with a MS Delivery Manager responsible for other parts of the delivery.
- You will lead MS delivery operational, financial performance and customer satisfaction
- Handle specific contract delivery performance
- You will conduct Operating Level Agreements (OLA) signed with other service delivery units
- Drive operational excellence
- You will, also identify delivery trends-possible Add on Sale
- Education: (Recruiter to supply educational requirements)
- Min years of experience (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Persuading and influencing with argumentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Relating and networking
- Leading and supervising, have coaching skills
- Market insight, business understanding and Ericsson knowledge
- Financial skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || SharedServ
Req ID: 287370