- Position / Job title
Solution Integrator – RPA
- Hiring Manager
Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering/MCA
- More than 1 years of Telecoms/IT experience in Development / Operations of RPA tool- BluePrism
The responsibilities are described as
- Support of Application/Solution on BluePrism RPA
- Level 2 Application Support
- Debugging the operational issues.
- Customer Communication
- Incident, Problem & Change Management
- To adhere the Operational SLAs
- Should be willing to work in a 24x7 Support setup.
The authority of the Solution Integrator shall be defined in an Assignment Specification, Project Specification or other assignment documents. The authority shall, in general, be sufficient in order to make all necessary decisions concerning the technical solution or services within the proposed and/or ordered contract framework.
- Main Activities
- Operation Support
- Handling L2 Operations activities
- Handling Regular Maintenance activities.
- Managing stakeholder communication for ticket handling
- Incident & Change Management
- Analyze issues
- Analyze customer/ application issues.
- Propose solution scenarios with identified components
- Design and Development of Customer Solutions
- Create acceptance documents
- Implementation analysis
- Prepare and write solution and/or implementation descriptions
- Deliver Customer Solution
- Secure the functionality and technical quality of deliverables
- Handle change requests and the consequences of such for the delivered offers from a Solution point of view
- More Specific – Skill Requirements
- Support experience and good understanding of BluePrism
- Hands-on experience on RTR, IC, Application server functioning
- Basic knowledge in .Net or Java
- Working knowledge on Automation script like Python, R, Scala, Ansible etc.
- Working knowledge on PL/SQL
- Good knowledge on Linux and Windows Operating System
- Proficient in MS Office (Access, XL, Outlook) including Macros
- An ability to learn new technologies/systems and assimilate new information quickly in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong Service Delivery Orientation
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ
Req ID: 287365