Certification Manager (Product Approval Engineer)
- Carry out the assigned tasks and report progress to your supervisor
- Follow the directives, instructions and procedures implemented in the R&D Center
- Design and establish certification / verification strategy and scope (incl. legislations, standards, test cases, etc.) according to the project / product’s requirement
- Make PA plan and book test houses
- Carry out PA testing activities (Safety, EMC, ENV, etc.) effectively and efficiently
- Drive PA documentation activities (Certificates and Reports, TCF and sDoC) to be completed on time
- Review and release PA test reports and analyze verification results
- Driver and coordinator of PAEM
- Participate in required operational development of the PA process
- Responsible for Trouble Report (TR) and Change Request (CR) handling
- The tasks of the PA Engineer include participation in one or more of the following:
- Environmental Verification and Product Approval within CBC/XI projects
- Development of test cases for specific products and projects
- Establishment and development of PA test environment within CBC/XI.
- Ensure quality of the deliverables (products, processes and services) from the job assigned covering product requirements all to customer deliveries
- Participate in technical co-ordination teams, when applicable.
- Attend technical seminars.
- Participate in pre-studies, ensuring transfer of applicable knowledge.
1/ Master degree, major in EE or equivalent
2/ Good knowledge of IP and broadband network
3/ Comprehensive knowledge on relevant global environmental standards and environment verification of the same
4/ Comprehensive knowledge on relevant global regulatory standards and product approval procedures
5/ At least 3 years of relevant experience in relevant technical areas (e.g. Safety, EMC, and Environmental), environmental verification and product approval of telecom equipment, with proven industry experience
6/ Good documentation knowledge
7/ Excellent communication skills and social abilities
8/ Good co-ordination skills
9/ Effective written and oral English communication skills
10/ Able to identify analyze and solve problems
11/ Strong initiative and learning willingness
12/ Well organized, flexible and professional
13/ Excellent teamwork and cooperation spirit, both professional and personal integrity, proactive and positive learning attitude
14/ Enjoy technical and engineering activities
15/ Practical and creative
16/ Able to work independently
17/ Able to accept responsibility
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 287360