This position is to address the market growth demand on LTE and 5G RAN area of Ericsson in China and Region North East Asia, as the RAN Portfolio manager. The candidate will be responsible to drive both global and local RAN portfolio requirements. The strong technical driving capability is required with the focus on 5G NR RAN.
RAN portfolio manager is taking the key role to drive both technology and business growth in Ericsson organization, interfacing customer, internal R&D, sales, service, and Ericsson global counterpart. Both technical competence and business sense are important for this role. The position also offers the unique opportunity to expand the competence area and strengthen the industry presence for the successful candidate.
Responsible for providing detailed & deep technical knowledge in technologies, products &/or services. Responsible for proactive & business minded support for establishment & improvement of business for the products or services. Responsible for supporting Key Account Managers in generating & and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by working closely with or as part of the Core3 teams in sales, design & delivery of customer projects, & in technical problem solving to translate identified opportunities into detailed technical offering, & proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Technical Expert in technology, product/service, or solutions delivery, focus on 5G NR RAN
- Position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports.
- Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer
- Responsible for the portfolio roadmap and requirement management for the market.
- Responsible for the solution life cycle management.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function, and Ericsson Research
- Strong technology foundation
- Technical Sales Support Expertise
- Presentation & communication skills
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Market Insight
- Customer Insight
- Project Management
- Education: Master or above
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Prefer the experience from working in the field with customers
- Business Understanding
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing ||
Req ID: 287356