We are looking for Incident engineer who will be the Responsible for the compliance of processes in the NOC project in the operative and administrative part of NOC. Active in verifying documents and compliance with the procedures and processes of infrastructure, radio, transmissions, fiber, core in the NOC. Update existing processes, document and socialize them within the work team. Verify the adherence of MSTOP Ericsson processes to the project and its applicability in the own and subcontracted personnel. Support monitoring and control tasks under Ericsson standards in established formats.
- Electronic Engineer, Industrial or similar
- Certified or experimental leadership skills documented
- fluent English.
- 2 years of minimum experience in leadership positions of technological projects or similar
- 2 years of experience in development, updating and monitoring of operational / administrative processes
- experience in positions related to Network operations Centers is desirable