Head of MC&GIR GCU TI and CU SEM
The unit is responsible for managing marketing and communications with the common objective to create impactful customer experiences for key accounts/in key territories across the South East Mediterranean area. You will lead all related marketing and internal/external communications activities across Global Customer Unit (GCU) GCU TI and SEM, working in very close collaboration with the Customer Unit (CU) and be a strong consultant to the Customer Unit Head, Country Managers and other functional leaders for in-market communications needs.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- SPOC (Single point of Contact) for the Customer Unit for Marketing and Communications, working closely with the Customer Unit Head to ensure implementation of a strong local plan.
- Own and drive the Customer Unit Marketing and Communications plan, nurturing members of the team across Marketing, Digital, Public Relations (PR) and Communications
- Drive Marketing & Communication (M&C) agenda on Customer Unit Leadership Team (CU LT) with customer and market requirements
- Define the content and agenda for CU, aligned with MELA for consistent messaging
- Work with MELA Marketing & Communication (M&C) functions to ensure alignment
- Manage relationships with local external stakeholders including customer counterparts
- Drive customer engagements tactics to create impactful customer experiences, including planning, managing, executing and following-up on global marketing campaigns, around the customer journey
- Be at the forefront of new thinking for digital engagement and be able to turn ideas into action
- Provide input on Customer Unit (CU) marketing content needs to global point of contact
- Measure activation success and analyze needed changes
- Manage the annual budget to achieve maximum results
- Marketing knowledge & skills
- Business Acumen
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Market Insight
- Customer insight
- Demand generation skills
- Relationship building
- Speaking and presentation skills
- Domain knowledge (industry / portfolio)
- Project management skills
- Leadership skills and stakeholder management
- Business acumen
- IT and telecom market insights
- English Skills (spoken and written), Italian language skills are an advantage and preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) and strong collaboration with a geographically spread team
- Creating & innovating
- Presenting & influencing
- Writing & reporting
- Adapting & responding to change
- Planning & organizing
- Working under pressure
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience
- Strong leadership skills/people management skills
- Strategic utilization of influencing and lobbying skills based on effective communication and active engagement.
- Experience from leading in change
- Experience from executing global marketing campaigns
- Experience from demand generation
- Experience from digital marketing and marketing software
- Strong focus on execution and measurable results
- +10 years of experience from marketing and/or sales
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Previous line management experience
- Experience from establishing a new team
- Resource management (including budget management)
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Italy (IT) || || Rome || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt