Cloud - Technical & Solution Sales Support Job stage 5
- Job Summary
Responsible for providing detailed and deep technical knowledge in specific technologies, products and/or services. Responsible for proactive and business minded support for establishment and improvement of business for the respective products or services. Responsible for supporting Key Account Managers in generating short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by working closely with or as part of the Core3 teams in sales, design and delivery of customer projects, and in technical problem solving to translate identified opportunities into detailed technical offering, and proposals.
- Providing quality response for the RFP/tender within agreed timelines.
- Take ownership of the bid response for specific area of working
- Understand the RFP requirements thoroughly and initiate timely clarifications and response for the specific area
- Interact with regional solution/SME for discussion related to RFP
- Solution responsible for Cloud products in the Bid Office
- Ensuring that the assumptions and risks are well captured and documented while providing the Technical Solution to the customers in the regions
- Assist bid manager in the bid office during bid acceptance phase to agree on the scope and effort estimation with the region
- Knowledge sharing and efficient reuse of available document repository
- Provide suggestions from TCO/BBTS aspects to the region
- Responsible for maintaining contacts within respective TSS team and support organizations so that customer queries are answered effectively in a timely manner
- In preparing a proposal, shall be responsible, through various interfaces, for the following activities or deliverables:
- Design and dimensioning
- Solution Proposal
- Bill of Quantities
- Statement of technical compliance to requirements
- Product related documents
- Define and propose alternative technical solutions, in case the proposed technical solution needs to be changed for any reasons
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Regions and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
- Qualifications and Experience Requirements
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication / Electronics or equivalent university degree
- 5-12 years with good product and solution experience (vendor, operator, and technology-related industries)
- Strong understanding Cloud concepts
- Strong Understanding of Cloud Portfolio of Ericsson or any other vendor.
- Strong understanding of Competitive scenario in the Cloud Market.
- Be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be enthusiastic and motivated
- Have strong customer focus and have effective presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel within the country and international as per business requirements
- Have strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Be able to work independently and be self motivated
- Ability to persuade and mobilise internal/external resources to fulfill customer requirements in the design space
- Ability to provide clear and concise reports/feedback to peers and management, adapting the style of communication appropriately to the audience/receivers
- Solution thinker rather than problem identifier
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Hands-on experience in either System Integration or Support for Cloud portfolio for Ericsson or any other vendor
- Previous experience with Openstack, Mirantis, Redhat or VMWare preferred.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 287256