RF converter - RF & Mixed Signal IC Design
Are you an analog/RF designer that is eager to dive into the latest technologies and being part of delivering high-performance communication networks to our world? We are now expanding our data converter team and thereby offering several positions in an experienced and efficient team where you can develop your skills and knowledge in converter design within state-of-the-art technologies. As an Engineer in a RF & Mixed-Signal IC Design Unit, you will work together with the top engineers in the industry in our journey towards 5G and beyond. You will work in a global environment where we cooperate within the Ericsson's organization as well as with leading international suppliers.
We are looking to fill several positions of varying seniority. The descriptions below are for the most senior positions. Applicants lacking in one or more areas will be considered.
- Your main tasks will be the design, layout, and validation of RF & MS IC for Ericsson's Radio base stations. The main application will be state of the art data converters (ADC/DAC).
- You will lead and coach less experienced designers and sometimes take full chip responsibility.
- You will often participate in specification of the RF & Mixed-Signal ICs.
- You are responsible for documenting your work.
- Contribution to activities bringing the IC into volume production, such as automatic test development support, support of reliability qualification work etc.
- Should there be any problems in production or in field with ICs you may be called upon to contribute.
- You are also expected to participate in / drive continuous improvements of products and processes.
- Proven experience of contribution to high-end data converter designs
- Strong expertise in RFIC design (incl. schematic design, layout, and the loop in between)
- Experience from Mixed Signal design. Analog/digital co-simulation. Familiarity and understanding of the digital workflow
- Proven track record of successful RF CMOS designs in advanced nodes
- Proven experience in Cadence/Spectre-RF
- RF/analog design. Understand requirements
- Radio electronics competence
- Excellent problem solving, and analytical skills are essential
- Microwave design competence/understanding
- Lab experience on GHz frequencies (validate your own designs)
- Knowledge of the industrialization of RFICs, such production test dev, rel, qual
- Basic semiconductor physics knowledge
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- M.Sc. level in a related technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- 5+ years of related work experience and/or a Ph. D. degree in the area
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
Sweden, preferably in Linköping
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible. For questions please reach out to the responsible recruiter: Denise at email@example.com
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Linköping || IT; R&D
Req ID: 287231