Support Engineer - Packet Core Global Engineering
Packet Core Global Engineering is looking for a Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our global customers. In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in some important customer projects. You need to interact with R&D, local technical staff, peer support engineers, service engineers, sales groups etc. to move things forward. The role requires you to have good skills both in technology and communication etc. and can work independently with pressure.
- Work on Customer Service Request (CSR) to solve customer problems from their networks with quality and efficiency,
- Cooperate with global HUBs to secure emergency and follow-the-sun cases,
- Work on PDU product release projects,
- Communicate with people from Customer Units to proceed with their requests,
- Communicate with Product Development to make sure the product implementation/correction will fulfill the requirement, and contribute to product quality,
- Work on customer projects on-site or remotely to help region success.
- 2+ years’ experience with bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology, and Electronics,
- Open mind, positive attitude towards problems and people. Willing to take challenges,
- Good communication, with fluent in English both in written and verbal,
- Interested in improving ways of working and innovation,
- Good knowledge in GPRS, WCDMA and EPC systems,
- Good knowledge in Linux and Unix,
- Good knowledge in routers and switches,
- Knowledge in IMS, Radio is a plus,
- Knowledge in Cloud infrastructure/container is a plus,
- Software development knowledge is a plus,
- 2~3 years working experiences in EPC area as designer, tester, supporter, system integrator is preferred.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.