Electro - Mechanical Technician
Location: Plano, Texas
As a part of establishing an Ericsson Production Site in the U.S., we are now looking for a Production Support / Electro - Mechanical Technician to join the Equipment Maintenance Team of our Manufacturing Operations department. Key aspects of the role are to install, maintain, and repair the production equipment (SMA/SMT lines, Final Assembly lines, Warehouse, Testers) and to provide general technical support for the Site.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- Provide uninterrupted operation of equipment and machinery
- Correct faults on equipment and machines
- Conduct analysis of faults in equipment and machines and use this knowledge for preventive maintenance decisions
- Complete installation and calibration of equipment, monitoring the work
- Ensure continuous process control of equipment, adjustment or assembling of device parameters
- Monitor the availability of spare parts and materials in stock and if necessary, order new spare parts on time according to instructions
- Oversee and conduct preventive maintenance, involving SMA operators for preventive actions
- Manage installation of new equipment and supply connections (air, electricity, water) as needed
- Compliance with ESD, Security, Occupational, Health and Environmental safety requirements
- Knowledge and applied use of work instructions
- Knowledge and careful handling of work equipment and tools
- Experience working with necessary documentation and computer programs
- Experience preparing necessary and required reports
- Minimum 5 years' related technical experience in Electrical/Electronics, Electro-Mechanical, or Industrial Maintenance AND Associates degree in Electrical/Electronics, Electro-Mechanical, or Industrial Maintenance
You might also have:
- Mechanical and metal fabrication experience which is a plus
- Able to identify equipment and operational problems
- Manufacturing processes knowledge
- Self-motivated, committed to providing High quality work
- Initially this position requires extensive overseas traveling. Ability to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required.
- We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Job details: HW Make Support Job Stage 04