Ericsson Research is looking for highly motivated and talented Artificial Intelligence Researchers to be part of our AI Research team, bringing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to mobile networks. We are pushing the technology frontiers in AI, combining machine learning and reasoning methods, tools, and techniques to drive intelligent autonomous operations in large complex telecom systems.
Are you well acquainted with the scientific method, and publish your results in scientific conferences or journals?
Do you want to apply those skills to solve real and complex problems with high societal impact?
Do you want to inspire and lead AI research for the future 5G, Cloud and IoT systems?
Then come talk to us!
We are looking for talented researchers to be part of this exciting journey! We are working on a global scale to recruit the best talent and work with the leading universities and customers.
We pride ourselves in providing a supportive team environment where individual contributors are given the maximal opportunity to excel and develop their technical skills. As a researcher in the AI Research team, you will have the freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. You will become a member of a successful global research team as a technical leader, and work as part of this team to create a compelling research agenda and carry it out. Your contributions will include developing innovative AI algorithms/solutions and systems to address research challenges in realizing our Zero-Touch Network and Service Management Vision with applications in 5G, Cloud and IoT; prototyping and communicating your work to the Ericsson business units, global customers, standardization groups, and at technical conferences. Here’s what we are looking for in a successful candidate:
Strong background in one or more of the following areas:
- Transfer and federated learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Deep Neural Networks
- Bayesian networks
- Time series analysis
- Understanding of symbolic artificial intelligence, logical reasoning
- Knowledge graphs, knowledge representation
- AI planning, Multi-objective Optimization
- Explainable artificial intelligence
- Model-based AI systems, Modeling and analysis of system behavior
- Logic Programming, Language, methods and tools for intent specification, human-machine interaction
- Formal verification and simulation
PhD degree with thesis in one of the areas above, or multiple years of industrial experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in research organizations/academia or similar experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop novel and innovative ideas, generate patents
- Excellent track record of publishing results at conferences and in journals
- Demonstrated implementation/programming skills and experience with open source software stacks
- Knowledge of application areas such as 5G, Cloud, IoT, Computer Vision, Speech Processing is a strong plus
- Open and quick to learn new technologies and open to work in adjacent areas
- Excellent communication skills
Ericsson Research is the central research organization within Ericsson. Our mission is to provide Ericsson with advanced system concepts, technology and methodology and to secure long term competitive product positioning. World-class research and innovation is achieved through cooperation within Ericsson and with partners, customers, universities and research institutes. We are a truly global organization, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment.
Last date for application: 30th of July 2019
Location: Kista, Stockholm
For queries related to the position please contact Senior Recruiter Valentyna Ivanova firstname.lastname@example.org