We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Architect. You will have the ability to build principles, models and guidelines from strategies. You will convert requirements to create cost efficient solutions that are consistent between business, information and technology. You will work with DevOps team to develop and maintain ICT products (applications, services and solutions), and act in accordance with agile methodology principles. As an internal consultant and expert, you will interact with stakeholders and external customers to define and provide solutions.
- You will analyse and break down strategies into architectural capabilities
- You will translate requirements to a cost efficient solution architecture
- You will handle architecture compliance throughout the complete solution lifecycle
- You will also communicate and co-operate tailored to each business unit groups
- Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain ICT systems.
- Research how to get advantage of infrastructure and new technologies for solving large scale data problems.
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing data management systems.
- Collaborate with end users and internal cross-functional stakeholders to understand their data needs.
- Provide technical support for internal and external customers on global scale (with focus on Japan and Asia-Pacific region)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or related field, with strong understanding of computer science fundamentals especially Automation, AI & Machine Learning.
- 5+ years’ experience as Linux administrator
- 5+ years’ experience with programming (at east one of: Java, Python) and scripting languages (Perl, Bash).
- 5+ years’ experience as Database administrator (Postgres, MongoDB or simiar)
- 3+ years’ experience with Big Data architectures and technoogies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience with Automation (RPA etc)
- 2+ years’ experience with AI & Machine Learning platforms & solutions
- Business level English Skills
Good to have:
- Experience with Big Data architectures and technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- Familiarity with Mobile Telecommunications technologies (LTE, WCDMA, etc)
- Familiarity with networking protocols (HTTP,SFTP,TCP/IP, UDP, etc)
- Experience with Machine Learning and AI
- Business level Japanese Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || IT