Ericsson China Chengdu R&D Center is looking for Radio Engineers for base station radio unit development and this position is specifically for campus recruitment 2020.
You will be responsible for Ericsson RBS product design and verification on one of the following areas: LTE&5G Radio Software, Radio Hardware - RF Transceiver, PA, Filter and Antenna or Radio Integration and Verification.
- Designing/maintaining work to meet project requirement
- Following Ericsson design and daily work process/procedure
- Theory analysis and simulation for radio design
- Verifying radio performance
- Tuning and optimizing radio performance
- Supporting production and customer issue when needed
- MS or above in Microwave, Wireless Communication, EE, CS or equivalent
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Initiative and proactive personality and fast learning capability
For Radio System/Hardware Design
- Solid knowledge in microwave and electromagnetic field, experienced on RF circuit design
- Deep understanding of communication system (especially Physical layer and Radio for LTE, 5G and beyond)
- Familiar with radio instruments such as spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal generator, etc
For Radio Software Design
- Embedded software design experience, including analysis, coding, documentation
- Experience of C/C++ programming language
- Expert of Linux Kernel and drivers
For Radio Integration & Verification
- Understanding for Unit/Module/System level verification
- Design/define efficient test strategy & test cases coverage
- Test planning (budget, time, etc…), case execution, reporting and recording
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.