Business Continuity Analyst
We are now looking for a Business Continuity Specialist to drive operational excellence, continuous development, and improvement of Ericsson’s BCM frameworks. Provide specialist BCM knowledge and advice to the Ericsson Security organization, BA’s, Market Areas and Group Functions. Support in the maintenance of BCM governance, process, methods, tools, and training to enable the organization to adequately assess the current implementations and ensure the effectiveness of the BCM program and controls.
• Support the maintenance of BCM Program in the Market Area;
• Drive the execution of Business Continuity Assessments;
• Support in the development of steering documents like directives, instructions and standards in line with Company Management Systems (EGMS), management direction and applicable best.
• Deliver expert BCM support in own area of competence
• Consolidate and analyze the business continuity information, providing feedbacks and improvement plans to reduce the disruption impacts.
• Plan and execute an internal evaluation of BCM initiatives in place in the Marked Area and propose proactive measures to improve the potential gaps.
• Identify synergies with other Security Subject Matter Experts areas and promote ideas to support the Global Team to enhance BCM.
• Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
• Experience with Business Continuity Management
• Excellent Knowledge in ISO 22301 and other Industry Best Practices related to Business Continuity.
• Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001, Privacy and other management system standards
• Multi-national experience
• BCM Professional Certification such as CBCI or CBCP, will be a plus.
• Spanish language, a plus
• Risk Management Skills
• Project Management Skill
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || SharedServ
Req ID: 287077