Account Manager Core and Cloud
We are now looking for Account Manager specialized in Core & Cloud domains. The responsibilities will include:
- Driving customer engagements on the below domains: EPC, vEPC, 5GC, Orchestration & Assurance, Cloud Infra & SDN, IP & Transport
- Developing & Increasing sales and margins in Bouygues Telecom on these domains
- Farming existing business in Packet Core and hunt for new business
- Driving and steering sales and Delivery forces: Pre-sales (Solution Architects) and delivery teams (Project Management)
The successful candidate will be in charge of:
- Establishing trust and partnerships with customer’s teams and build Public Relation (Networking).
- Hunting for new opportunities, define sales and commercial strategy and close business opportunities
- Driving internal resources and teams to execute and win customer satisfaction
- Building a yearly account plan illustrating the commercial and technical strategy pushed towards the customer
- Managing and maintain updated all opportunities through Sales Force
The profile we are looking for:
- Computer Science or Engineer Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales & Business development
- Technical expertise in Telco (Mobile & Fixed) as well as Cloud and IP domains
- Strategic vision, analysis and consultancy
- Ability to build and maintain good relationship with customer and network
- Knowledge of Growth, Margin, Net sales and Crisis management
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Customer and results Oriented
- Bilingual in English and French
The position in based in Massy Palaiseau (91). If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Massy Palaiseau || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 287066