OSS Transformation Consultant
Role: OSS Transformation Consultant
Posting date: 09/07/2019
Closing date: 06/08/2019
OSS Transformation Consultant:
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers & more than 40% of the world’s mobile traffic is carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in agreement with the Key Account Manager. In this role, you will be working under the direction of a Principal or Senior Consultant to ensure that Consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, with a high quality and within budget.
Deliver value to the customer by analysing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Support short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by interacting closely with customers to identify new business opportunities that benefit both the customers and Ericsson.
Personal Traits & Main responsibilities:
- Drive - determination, passion, creativity and focus
- Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight
- Consultative - capacity to reflect on one’s behaviour and performance, learn from experience, adapt to other cultures, absorb feedback, accept new ideas and practices
- Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information
- Passion to win - intense focus on victory, the competitive spirit, the strategic sense of what winning will entail, the pursuit of achievement, joy of success
- Deliver complex OSS related engagements under direction of Senior Consultant.
- At least five (5) years pertinent experience in a Telecoms Operations environment delivering complex solutions.
- Keen understanding of the importance of how IT processes, organizational design, change management and governance influence project business realization outcomes
- Understanding of value of Ericsson Consulting in delivery engagements
- Excellent client facing communication skills
- Collaborative, team-player with the ability to work across geographies and cultures
- Strong consultative skills that can be applied across multiple internal Ericsson and external client organization levels
- Understanding of Ericsson processes/procedures, people/organization, tools/systems setups
- Understanding of OSS tools – including Inventory, provisioning & assurance.
- Knowledge of inventory and site management data, including active and passive.
- Understanding of Telecoms Operational Processes (ETOM/ITIL)
- Degree in engineering, business, network communication, computer science, information systems, or equivalent
- Minimum years of experience: 5 years of Telecom Operations experience
- Domain experience: OSS Transformation and transformation strategies
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Persuading & influencing
- Relating & networking
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Adapting & responding to change
- Financial acumen & skills
- Market insight
- Consultative selling skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 287064