Packet Core Integration Engineer
We are now looking for a Packet Core Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will be in part form of our customer legacy.
In this role you will be expected to take frequent business trips within Russia.
Scope of duties:
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies of customer needs
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Lead the preparation of system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements independently
- Post project activities, initiate and keep documentation
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Project management skills
- Education: Academic degree in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3-5 years of PS Core experience: deploy system test and lead testing team
- Domain knowledge: Cloud, Packet Core
- NFVI (VMware, Openstack) practical knowledge
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Readiness to work independently and take decisions
- E2e technical understanding
- Native Russian, intermediate English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Krasnodar || ServEng
Job details: Integration Engineer Job Stage 05