We are now looking for a Product Development Leader to secure Ericsson technology leadership and make sure we have the right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. As a Product Development Leader you will teach, coach, challenge and develop individuals, teams and organizations. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
- You will be required to drive technology and product leadership
- Flow optimization
- Innovation and improvements
- Knowledge sharing and learning
- Education: Bachelor or above in engineering major
- Min years of experience: 10 years
- Domain experience: E/// RAN and/or 4/5G 3gpp RAN product & architecture knowledge
- Customer Insight: global or MNEA market/customer experience will be a plus
- Business Understanding: RAN product knowledge, SW/HW & configuration knowledge will be a plus
- You will need good Project and Program Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills, people and team oriented, however, also result-driven
- Negotiation Skill
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Logicial thinking and strong problem solving (out of box thinking) skills
- Strong ability in communication both external/internally, language requirement need fluent/native level in English and Mandarin.
- Strong stakeholder managemetn skills & strategy execution ability (both program/project & org demension)
- Strong ability to synegize and mobilize teams from different PDU & sites
- Able to play multiple roles simultaneously (down to feature lead/PM) with good judegement and balance
- Tracking record of system, design, test experience in E/// RAN products will be a plus
- E/// BNEW/DNEW WoW knowledge/experience will be a plus
- E/// RAN FV experience will be a plus
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 287014