Implementation Manager - Acceptance
This role is responsible for leading the acceptance function of a national wireless mobile network rollout project. The role encompasses managing daily activities, prioritising tasks, monitoring project status and acting as the point of contact.
You will have exceptional communication and soft skills, be able to support key internal stakeholders, negotiate with external providers, interface with the end customer and be a team player.
- Have overall responsibility and accountability for the on-time delivery of acceptance milestones
- Lead a team of individuals, ensure roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and resources are allocated to project priorities
- Manage dependencies in other project areas outside of acceptance team to achieve acceptance targets, e.g. PMO, Build partners
- Ensure continuous alignment between Acceptance and other project functions for efficient delivery i.e. Design, SAED, Build and PMO
- Work with PM team and PMO to set monthly targets for all acceptance milestones
- Hold internal quality meetings as necessary to address specific issues and implement improvements through updated processes/documentation
- Present Acceptance KPIs at internal governance forums with action plans to address issues
- Update and maintain all acceptance process documents and end to end management of acceptance documents
- Manage processes and relationships with senior customer representatives, vendors, and internal stakeholders
Key qualifications and skill sets:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent industry experience, together with leadership training
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in telecommunications, with at least 2 years in a Project Management type role
- Direct customer interface experience
- Outcome focussed and highly motivated
- Good working knowledge of Telstra acceptance databases
- Ability to lead and motivate team members both locally and offshore
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organised with a sound understanding of the importance of data accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure, resolve issues, disputes and maintain a delivery culture
**We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position**
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Docklands